CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

SUMMER!


WooHoo it's SUMMER!  Can't wait to spend the next few months with my 3-4 favorite guys.  Little League is in full swing.  Games start this week and so we will be busy busy busy!  I am so excited.  Hudsen has been practicing and is ready for another season of T-ball.  Well not excited about playing t-ball again, he thinks he is too old, but he is excited to be out at the field with all his friends.  I love watching him play, he really is great at baseball. 
Gannon, he is wild as ever and has started sneaking out of the fence to go visit the neighbors.  I do recall Hudsen doing the same thing.  Good thing our neighbors are great friends.
Ryker is crawling everywhere.  He has started saying Mama- which I adore.  He is playing with the boys more and more everyday.  I can't believe how big he is getting.  He is almost wearing the same size clothes as Gannon.  Poor Gannon.
This summer we will once again try this potty training thing once again.  Gannon has NO desire to even talk about it so I think we are in for a long summer of wet pants and no mamas.
We have already had an exciting start to our summer.  We had 2 fabulous speakers come speak to our kids at the All Sports Banquet.  We had the honor of listening to Andrew McGee and Jessica Lewis give great talks to our kids.  And for me a HUGE Texas Tech fan to say that these 2 OSU athletes were fabulous, well they must have been fabulous.  After the banquet, they stopped by the house to meet Hudsen and they were wonderful with him.  Andrew signed Hud's OSU poster and Hudsen told him all about his "stick" horse, OSU.  I think they got a kick out of the stick horse's name.  Jessica, a member of the OSU track team, was great too.  What a kind, and quite funny lady she is.  I really enjoyed talking to her.  And I never thought I would say this but I can't wait to watch these two OSU athletes do great things.  Not only on the field but in their Christian lives as well.  If you have children, Andrew and Jessica are GREAT role models for our kids.