CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Today He is 4 Months Old!


It amazes me how slow the last few months of pregnancy are. The excitement, the tiredness, and the anticipation of the arrival of a new baby. The months slowly tick by, counting months turns into counting weeks, which soon turns into counting days. BUT then you have the bundle of joy and you finally get a chance to look up and BAM...he is now 4 months old. WHAT? 4 months? NO, surely that can't be, it was just yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital. Man, where did the last few months go? What has happened to time standing still? This can't be, he can't be 4 months old...then I look over and that tiny 6 lb baby I brought home is now sitting in his Bumbo chair watching his brothers play. What is that I hear, he is laughing at them. He can't be old enough to just laugh at those crazy brothers. But why does this surprise me, as I am looking at those 2 crazy brothers, I begin to realize, that when you blink, one is in school and the other is turning 2 (more on that little big guy in days to come). Just a few things to know about this 4 month old. Ryker is...


  • Rolling over

  • Sleeping through the night!!!!! 4 stars from MOM on this one!

  • Eating at least 6-7 oz at each feeding.

  • Laughing at anyone that looks at him

  • Extremely ticklish

  • Grabs anything in arms reach- straight to the mouth

  • Starting to coo- love this one.

Well, happy 4 Months Old Ryker Sutton. Mommy loves you! Can't wait for more NEW things!


Love you,


Mommy