CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Better and Better

It does not take a genius to realize how quickly life changes. The last few months my life has been in a constant state of change. I have added a new addition to my family and lost one. I have learned to be a Trooper's wife. I have learned to juggle three boys on my own when needed. I have learned to give that student that forgot his homework for the third time this week a break because HE does not have parents at home that make sure he has finished it. I have learned laughter is less tiring than anger. I have learned to be still and listen. I have learned to move quickly because life changes so fast. I have learned that life will change whether it is wanted or not. I have learned that I have the ability to live life with grace, patience, and love. I have so many blessings and opportunities that many just hope and wish for. I have the chance to make a difference in so many little lives each and everyday. As Christmas gets closer and I think about my family, my life, and the choices I get to make everyday, I am thankful that I have Christ as my example. As the new year approaches I hope to gain wisdom, knowledge, and strength to be a better example for others, for my husband, and for my kids. I hope I leave each person I come in contact with a little happier than they were before. I pray I will make a positive difference in the lives of people around me.