CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our Family is Complete!


Ryker Sutton Hill joined our family Friday August 21, 2009 at 1:05 pm. Ryker's daddy and I dropped our two oldest boys off at the babysitter and once again made the 30 minute trip to the hospital to welcome another son. Amazing how quiet our rides to the hospital are, each of us sitting there just wondering how another addition to our family will change how our "normal" day to day lives will change. We got to the room changed into my beautiful hospital gown and just like that, things were underway. Nurses and doctors flooded our room with questions and all that procedure "stuff" that comes with having a baby. I have had a different experience delivering each of my boys, Hudsen- water broke in the middle of the night, Gannon-induced, and Ryker C-Section. I don't believe I was anymore anxious with this one than with the other two-Levi, a little different story. I could tell he was a little worried, even though he would never say it out loud. Just before 1:00 I went in and at 1:05 our beautiful Ryker was born. I have been so blessed to once again have the most amazing experience of giving birth to another baby. The sound of Ryker's cry brought tears to my eyes and a flood of love through my heart. I was once again given the opportunity to raise one of God's most prized possessions.Ryker joining our family has now made us complete. After 8 days of watching him sleep and eat and just look around, I am so in awe of how fast he is changing and how much we all love having him here with us. Hudsen, wow, is great. He makes sure that the baby knows that his big brother will make it okay. Gannon, wakes up every morning and runs to the living room says "babies" and runs right to Ryker's bed. Looks at him and says "babies". The kisses are endless, our boys love giving their baby brother lots and lots of kisses. I am so proud of them.What a blessing my life is, a wonderful husband that just adores our boys, loves and protects me, and everyday is a Great Christian Daddy and Husband. Three healthy boys that when they smile, there is no greater joy or feeling at that very moment. I sometimes wonder how I got to be so lucky to have been blessed by God to live the life that I live, but I do know that I will do everything I can to take care of and love the greatest gifts He could have possibly given to me. Levi, Hudsen, Gannon, Ryker and I are now a thankful family of FIVE!